cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

About imx6q-sabresd board: DC934A Connection

tungho
Contributor III

Hi guys,

I have troubles with the IMX6Q-SD Board because I can NOT attach the DC934A Board to it.

It sounds like I can NOT attach the ribbon cable on the DC934A to any interface on the imx board.

Have you experienced the same issue ?? If yes, can I ask you what I should do here ?? Am I missing anything here ??

Thanks,
Have a nice day,

TH

0 Kudos
5 Replies

tungho
Contributor III

Hi Igor,

Can I just post the images here for clarity ??

In the _0211.jpg, I highlighted the interface that comes with the DC934A board. Is this the right interface to the IMX6Q-SD board ??

In the _0212.jpg, I simply added a photo for the imx board. I can NOT find a match for the interface to the DC934A board anywhere on the imx board.

Can you help me by highlighting what connector is appropriate please ??

If any of my highlights are NOT correct, please correct me so I can establish the communication between the two boards.

Thanks,

Have a nice day,
TH

0 Kudos

igorpadykov
NXP Employee
NXP Employee

Hi TUNG

please look at DC934A board schematic

http://cds.linear.com/docs/en/demo-board-manual/dc934af.pdf 

Best regards
igor

0 Kudos

tungho
Contributor III

Hi Igor,

Thank you for the previous message. I was then able to connect the I2C3 bus to the DC934A board.

Now, could you help me again please ??

This time is about the termination resistors of the blue-tooth connector: R209, R210, R211, R212, R213, R214, R215.

My question is: Are these resistors already populated on the board ??

The reason is: I want to connect SPINOR_MISO, SPINOR_CLK, and SPINOR_CS0 signals to the DC934A board.

Thanks,

Have a nice day,
TH

0 Kudos

bhuyan_sandip
Contributor I

Hi TUNG

i want to interface imx6q-sabresd board to DC934A connection,could you please tell me How i can interface with I2C3 bus to the DC934A board.

0 Kudos

igorpadykov
NXP Employee
NXP Employee

Hi TUNG

seems this board has i2c interface and can be connected to Sabre SD using its schematic:

Schematics (1)
i.MX6_SABRE_SDP_DESIGNFILES
http://www.nxp.com/products/software-and-tools/hardware-development-tools/sabre-development-system/s...

I2c usage is well summarized on

I2C 

Best regards
igor
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Note: If this post answers your question, please click the Correct Answer button. Thank you!
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

0 Kudos