cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

fsl_memcpy

Jump to solution
michayardeny
Contributor III

1. I reviewed the fsl_memcpy procudure in the SDK v1.6 for e5500 my question if there is available results of the memcpy_test?

2. I want to run memcpy test  with the SDK how do I do it ?

Labels (1)
Tags (2)
0 Kudos
1 Solution
Pavel
NXP Employee
NXP Employee

This procedure is not procedure from kernel source.

Look at the Section 3.3.19 in NXP SDK 2.0-1703 documentation (FAQ). Find the following:"How do I install source code, modify source code and rebuild u-boot/kernel" and "How to add a pre-built ppc binary into the rootfs"

Have a great day,
Pavel Chubakov

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Note: If this post answers your question, please click the Correct Answer button. Thank you!
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

View solution in original post

0 Kudos
3 Replies
Pavel
NXP Employee
NXP Employee

This procedure is not procedure from kernel source.

Look at the Section 3.3.19 in NXP SDK 2.0-1703 documentation (FAQ). Find the following:"How do I install source code, modify source code and rebuild u-boot/kernel" and "How to add a pre-built ppc binary into the rootfs"

Have a great day,
Pavel Chubakov

Note: If this post answers your question, please click the Correct Answer button. Thank you!

0 Kudos
michayardeny
Contributor III

May be I was wrong in my question but at the same build QorIQ-SDK-V1.6-20140619-yocto/build_t1040rdb_release/tmp/work/ppce5500-fsl-linux/libppc/git-r0/git/fsl-opt-lib/tests/memcpy/memcpy_test.c

e5500 is the architecture of t1040rdb. So the question is precisely if that all build with this BSP how can I activate the test.

Best Regards

Micha 

0 Kudos
Pavel
NXP Employee
NXP Employee

There are no similar procedures in the SDK v1.6 for e5500. For example see the T1040rdb kernel source using the following path:

QorIQ-SDK-V1.6-20140619-yocto/build_t1040rdb_release/tmp/work/t1040rdb-fsl-linux/linux-qoriq-sdk/3.12-r0/git

Have a great day,
Pavel Chubakov

0 Kudos