i.MXD Sabre Board CAD files for Altium Designer

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

i.MXD Sabre Board CAD files for Altium Designer

james_shealy
Contributor I

My company is designing a board based on the i.MX7D SABRE development platform. We will be using the official NXP CAD files as a starting point for our design. Our design will be made using Altium Designer. We do not have a Cadence Allegro license, and do not have any plans to get one.

Can anyone in this forum provide me with, or direct me toward a source where I can obtain, a .ALG file of the reference layout that I can read into Altium Designer (the supplied file is in .BRD format, which can only be opened by Cadece Allegro). I have already submitted a support ticket to NXP and worst case, I will wait for that to be resolved. I am attaching the relevant .BRD file to this question.

Regards,

James

Original Attachment has been moved to: SCH-28590_I.MX7D_SABER_REV_D_160314.DSN.zip

Original Attachment has been moved to: IMX7D-EVK-BOARD-REV-D_160314.brd.zip

Labels (2)
0 Kudos
1 Reply

Yuri
NXP Employee
NXP Employee

Hello,

Please create request to get the files for Altium.

Support|NXP 

Have a great day,
Yuri

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Note: If this post answers your question, please click the Correct Answer button. Thank you!
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

0 Kudos