is there a free codewarrior for s08

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

is there a free codewarrior for s08

melh23
Contributor I

There used to be a codewarrior 6.3 SE. I have a copy. Will it still work or will the license fail? Will it work on the 32 bit version of Windows 10?

0 Kudos
8 Replies

BlackNight
NXP Employee
NXP Employee

With license fail or no license at all, it will work in code size limited mode.

0 Kudos

melh23
Contributor I

And is there a version for Windows 10 - 64 Bit?

0 Kudos

BlackNight
NXP Employee
NXP Employee

Yes, the Special Edition is free.

0 Kudos

melh23
Contributor I

Yes, but it till not run on Windows 10 - 64 Bit. Codewarrior 10.6.4 support S08 but I can't get the Simulator to work AND it's a trial license. There is a hack to get 6.3 to work on a 64-bit machine but during the installation it stops with an "Installation interrupted" message. It seem my only chance is to run 6.3 on a Win 7 32-bit mahine, which fortunatley I have.

0 Kudos

BlackNight
NXP Employee
NXP Employee

I'm not using any simulator, but I'm using CW for MCU10.7 on my Windows 10 64bit machine without issues.

0 Kudos

melh23
Contributor I

When I follow the links for codewarrior 10.7 I wind up here.

"You have been redirected to this page because your ID is INACTIVE in Flexera. Please Activate your account to proceed. 

"If you believe you have reached this page in error, please contact NXP® Technical Support."

How to I get the program? I'm just not good at navigating dozens of links. I'm an absolute assembly kido of person.

0 Kudos

jorge_plascencia
NXP TechSupport
NXP TechSupport

Hi Mel,

your account has been reactivated and is ready o use. can you please try once more?

Regards,

0 Kudos

melh23
Contributor I

Yes, now it works. Thank you.

0 Kudos