I am trying to select a processor for my application. I have came across IMX7 solo processor which can be the best processor for my application. When I intended to check the pin mux of the processor using "Pins for IMX version 3.0", I cannot find the IMX7

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

I am trying to select a processor for my application. I have came across IMX7 solo processor which can be the best processor for my application. When I intended to check the pin mux of the processor using "Pins for IMX version 3.0", I cannot find the IMX7

deepanchakravar
Contributor I

I am trying to select a processor for my application. I have came across IMX7 solo processor which can be the best processor for my application. When I intended to check the pin mux of the processor using "Pins for IMX version 3.0", I cannot find the IMX7 series in the processor selection window. In the Software main web page it is mentioned that the IMX7S is supported by the tool.But I cant find the IMX7 in the new configuration window after installed. Only IMX6 Quad is available in the list. Kindly suggest me the way to check the pinmux for my processor.

0 Kudos
1 Reply

Carlos_Musich
NXP Employee
NXP Employee

Hi,

the pinstool support i.MX7D, pleae download latest version which is 3.0.2.

Pins Tool for i.MX Application Processors|NXP 

Regards,
Carlos

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Note: If this post answers your question, please click the Correct Answer button. Thank you!
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

0 Kudos