Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Linux Drivers for i.MX6ULL

Jump to solution
khollar
NXP Employee
NXP Employee

Which Linux display drivers are available, and also what LCD Digital Drivers are supported with any existing Linux drivers?

Ideally something similar to the Himax HX8238-D see attached, we would like to use in the 8bit data/ SPI control mode.

0 Kudos
1 Solution
Rita_Wang
NXP TechSupport
NXP TechSupport

Hi,

The default BSP Supports SEIKO WVGA panel. For i.MX 6UltraLite, i.MX 6ULL and i.MX 7Dual SABRE-SD, it supports Embest LCD8000-43T LCD panel.The LCD interface driver supports the Samsung LMS430xx 4.3" WQVGA LCD panel.

mxc_lcdif.c Display Driver for CLAA-WVGA and SEIKO-WVGA LCD support.Here if you want to use other LCD, you can connect and porting the screen driver to your board.

All the function and BSP Supported Features you can see the documents i.MX_Linux_Release_Notes.pdf and i.MX_Linux_Reference_Manual.pdf.
Have a great day,
Rita

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Note: If this post answers your question, please click the Correct Answer button. Thank you!
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

View solution in original post

0 Kudos
1 Reply
Rita_Wang
NXP TechSupport
NXP TechSupport

Hi,

The default BSP Supports SEIKO WVGA panel. For i.MX 6UltraLite, i.MX 6ULL and i.MX 7Dual SABRE-SD, it supports Embest LCD8000-43T LCD panel.The LCD interface driver supports the Samsung LMS430xx 4.3" WQVGA LCD panel.

mxc_lcdif.c Display Driver for CLAA-WVGA and SEIKO-WVGA LCD support.Here if you want to use other LCD, you can connect and porting the screen driver to your board.

All the function and BSP Supported Features you can see the documents i.MX_Linux_Release_Notes.pdf and i.MX_Linux_Reference_Manual.pdf.
Have a great day,
Rita

Note: If this post answers your question, please click the Correct Answer button. Thank you!

0 Kudos