Hello, I'd like some help solving this problem

Labels (1)
0 Kudos
3 Replies

ZhangJennie
NXP TechSupport
NXP TechSupport

Hi Lucas.

In order to investigate your problem efficiently, could you please upload your demo project here? thus we can check the problem directly.
Have a great day,
Jennie Zhang

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Note: If this post answers your question, please click the Correct Answer button. Thank you!
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

0 Kudos

lucasterada
Contributor I

hello friend, thank you very much for the help. For some reason, when my teacher went to look at the codewarriors error he just did not show up and compile normally.

0 Kudos

ZhangJennie
NXP TechSupport
NXP TechSupport

Hi Lucas,

Good to know it.

Next time if you meet similar problem, first try to go to IDE menu "project", "clean...". Then build again.

Have a great day,
Jennie Zhang

Note: If this post answers your question, please click the Correct Answer button. Thank you!

0 Kudos