cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

BGU6102 work at 450MHz

vivienwei
Contributor I

hello everyone,

i have mentioned BGU6102 have a perfect perfomance at 450Mhz, according to the datasheet. AN1186 have provided the schematic of BGU6102 which work at 700Mhz~900Mhz. we want to use this chip quickly. but i can't match the impedence correctly... so , could you pealse give me a demo sechematic of BGU6102 which work at 450Mhz?

thanks!

0 Kudos
1 Reply

LPP
NXP Employee
NXP Employee

The BGU6102 MMIC is an unmatched wideband MMIC.

The BGU6102 evaluation board can be used for other application than the applications mentioned in the application note. Only
the matching components need to be changed. The biasing components can be changed to improve the linearity performance.

> demo schematic of BGU6102 which work at 450Mhz?

At first you should specify required parameters. Actual parameters depends on these application requirements: frequency bandwidth (narrowband or broadband), output power, source and load impedances ...

Then, use datasheet table 8 to select initial design parameters: supply voltage and quiescent current.  Now, you can use S-parameters provided by NXP to design matching networks.

Have a great day,
Pavel
NXP TIC

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Note: If this post answers your question, please click the Correct Answer button. Thank you!
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

0 Kudos