We're using a KEAZ128 processor on a new project and I am currently trying to bring tool up with gdb on openocd using a CMSIS_DAP SWD adapter. We use these tools for several other K and LPC series targets.
The info page says:
- GDB debugger with support for the following debug interface hardware:
- SEGGER J-Link (w/SEGGER GDB Server, Windows, Linux, Mac)
- P&E Multilink (w/P&E GDB Server, Windows, Linux)
- CMSIS-DAP (w/OpenOCD GDB and OpenSDA embedded circuit,Windows, Linux)
- Command Line (CL) debugging with GDB and OpenOCD TCL
But I can't get a working configuration. Does anyone know the target config to use or have a working custom one?