LPC4357 Slave core Cortex-M0 not running from SRAM , only BankB flash?

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

LPC4357 Slave core Cortex-M0 not running from SRAM , only BankB flash?

muhammadt
Contributor I

Hullo Guys , I'm developing code for the LPC4357 dual-core MCU . Im using KEIL IDE . I managed to create separate codes for each core . The problem is that when I execute the Cortex-M0 code from Flash Bank B (pointed to by the M0APPMEMMAP shadow register ) it works as it should . But when I try run the code from anywhere else , whether internal SRAM or external SDRAM (also pointed to by M0APPMEMMAP) , by copying the generated image file from the M0 project into that SRAM/SDRAM location , its not working ??? . 
In KEIL , I set the Target options for the M0 project properly , thus the generated linker script points to the correct memory areas IRAM and IROM . 
So far I think its linking problem such that I do not seem to remap the Vector table properly. 

This is the settings of the M0 Memory areas . 
Any ideas ? ????#

M0.PNG

Labels (2)
0 Kudos
2 Replies

jeremyzhou
NXP Employee
NXP Employee
To provide the fastest possible support I want to point you to a 
similar question which has been answered on our NXP community. 
Please refer to the application:
to view the details.

Hope it helps.
Have a great day,
Ping

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Note: If this post answers your question, please click the Correct Answer button. Thank you!
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

0 Kudos

muhammadt
Contributor I

Thx for ur answer Jeremy , but that does not answer the qs at all .

0 Kudos