0 Kudos
3 Replies

jeremyzhou
NXP Employee
NXP Employee

Hi tongjun ju,

Thank you for your interest in NXP Semiconductor products and 
for the opportunity to serve you.

Whether you can introduce the steps of replicating the this phenomenon in details.
Have a great day,
TIC

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Note: If this post answers your question, please click the Correct Answer button. Thank you!
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

0 Kudos

tongjunju
Contributor I

Hi jeremyzhou

Thank you for replying to my email.

1、How do I configure this chip to make the can receiver send an overload frame?

2、The overload frame is send by hardware automatically when the value of the "DOS in LPC_CAN1->GSR" is turned 1?

0 Kudos

jeremyzhou
NXP Employee
NXP Employee

Hi tongjun ju,

Thanks for your reply.

The overload frame is managed by the CAN MAC level and the developer can't take or control this job, in another word, this frame is responded automatically when the CAN note is too busy to process any additional frames

Hope this helps.
Have a great day,
TIC

Note: If this post answers your question, please click the Correct Answer button. Thank you!

0 Kudos