cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Add items to ProcessorExpert.prm

Jump to solution
juliancox
Contributor V

I have used ProcessorExpert to create a S08 application, but I need to add items to the linker file ProcessorExper.pr.m but every time i build the app the file is re-generated without my additions. How can I stop this from happening?

0 Kudos
1 Solution
ZhangJennie
NXP TechSupport
NXP TechSupport

Hi Julian.

In processor expert project, prm file is generated by processor expert by default.

During working with pe project, prm will be overwritten after each code generation.

To avoid prm being overwritten, we need to set pe Build options  "Generate PRM file" as "NO". see below:

pastedImage_1.png
Have a great day,
Jennie Zhang

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Note: If this post answers your question, please click the Correct Answer button. Thank you!
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

View solution in original post

1 Reply
ZhangJennie
NXP TechSupport
NXP TechSupport

Hi Julian.

In processor expert project, prm file is generated by processor expert by default.

During working with pe project, prm will be overwritten after each code generation.

To avoid prm being overwritten, we need to set pe Build options  "Generate PRM file" as "NO". see below:

pastedImage_1.png
Have a great day,
Jennie Zhang

Note: If this post answers your question, please click the Correct Answer button. Thank you!