imx6ull 9x9 EVK circuit schematics

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

imx6ull 9x9 EVK circuit schematics

capecom
Contributor I

Does anyone know where I can find the 9x9 EVK circuit schematics? My search in the NXP's website did not result in any hit.

If you have or know, could you send me the link so I can download?

9x9 and 14x14 EVK seem to be very similar except the PMIC logic, I believe. I'm particularly interested in looking at the PMIC.

Thanks in advance.

Labels (3)
0 Kudos
3 Replies

Rita_Wang
NXP TechSupport
NXP TechSupport

Hi 

The imx6ull 9x9 EVK circuit schematics is not released public in our website. The 9x9 and 14x14 EVK is similar, you just need to make sure the package is right. About the PF3000+6ul schematics I can share it with you. Here you can create the create service request in our website you can @me in the case.https://nxpcommunity.force.com/community/ 
Have a great day,
Rita

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Note: If this post answers your question, please click the Correct Answer button. Thank you!
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

0 Kudos

capecom
Contributor I

Thanks for your response. I have created a support request on this per your instructions.

0 Kudos

Rita_Wang
NXP TechSupport
NXP TechSupport

I have already sent it to you.

Have a nice day

Rita

0 Kudos