URGENT!! Does PN5180 fully support HID iClass DH?

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

URGENT!! Does PN5180 fully support HID iClass DH?

pochupan
Contributor II

Does PN5180 fully support the anti-collision part of  HID iClass DH (PICOPASS 2KS) ?

Because I can't use PN5180 to read multiple HID iClass DH cards .

I appreciate your help !

Tags (3)
5 Replies

pochupan
Contributor II

please help thx

0 Kudos

Kan_Li
NXP TechSupport
NXP TechSupport

Hi,

PN5180 is just a frontend, you have to handle anti-collision in your application code.

Have a great day,
Kan

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Note: If this post answers your question, please click the Correct Answer button. Thank you!
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

pochupan
Contributor II

I know that the anti-collision is handled by the firmware, But I found that busy time of PN5180 is too long during PN5180 in the implementation of IDLE and Transceive command, more than HID iCLASS DH (PicoPass 2KS) specification needs. Will the PN5180 hardware part is fully supported HID iClass DH?

我知道防衝突是由固件处理,但我发现PN5180在执行IDLE和Transceive command时的busy time过长,超过了HID iCLASS DH(PicoPass 2KS)spac防衝突的要求,问PN5180硬件部分有没有完全支持 HID iCLASS DH?

I appreciate your help!

0 Kudos

Kan_Li
NXP TechSupport
NXP TechSupport

Hi Pochupan,

I don't have the HID iCLASS DH(PicoPass 2KS) spec, would you please share with me or provide the link to download it? Thanks for your patience!

Have a great day,
Kan

Note: If this post answers your question, please click the Correct Answer button. Thank you!

pochupan
Contributor II

Hi Kan,

I found this issue is PN5180 hardware limit,

because BUSY time is too long to fit  HID iCLASS DH specification.

Thank you for your information.

祝中秋節愉快!

0 Kudos