Howdy, I bought the TWR-K70F120M. I downloaded the drivers from the disk, but my computer is still not recognizing the board. Any suggestions?

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Howdy, I bought the TWR-K70F120M. I downloaded the drivers from the disk, but my computer is still not recognizing the board. Any suggestions?

alexvannewhouse
Contributor II

I bought the TWR-K70F120M for a class project and im having trouble with my computer recognizing that it is plugged in. I have downloaded the drivers from the provided CD, but it is still not recognizing the board. Any suggestions?

Thanks,

Alex

1 Reply

kerryzhou
NXP TechSupport
NXP TechSupport

Hi Alex,

Please refer to this post:

PEmicro - P&E Microcomputer Systems: Over 30 years as an Industry leader in Embedded Systems Develop... 

Do the according process and install the driver again.

If you still not working, please refer to this document:

https://www.nxp.com/docs/en/quick-reference-guide/TWRK70F120MQSG.pdf 

Check the jumper on the board, and make sure it is the default state.

You can try the PC windows 7 system, make sure it is  not the PC system problem.

Have a great day,
Kerry

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Note: If this post answers your question, please click the Correct Answer button. Thank you!
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------