Use the example of MPC5604B on Code Warrior 10.7

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Use the example of MPC5604B on Code Warrior 10.7

鑫洋金
Contributor II

The existing examples are all above Code Warrior 2.1,But an example of MPC5604B is that many of the underlying things are encapsulated.I want to develop MPC5604B with Code Warrior 10.7. because on top of Code Warrior 10.7, the underlying program is open.This PLGECUCONTROL was written by myself, and FX_MPC5604B_RTC is the official example.I want to implement my own timer API that I can use in Code Warrior 10.7.

Original Attachment has been moved to: FX_MPC5604B_RTC.rar

Original Attachment has been moved to: PLGECUCONTROL.rar

3 Replies

martin_kovar
NXP Employee
NXP Employee

Hello,

I am not sure, if I understand your question correct, but if you ask about MPC5604B development using CodeWarrior 10.7, I can confirm this is possible.

Regards,

Martin

0 Kudos

鑫洋金
Contributor II

How do I check the process of C code when I'm developing MPC5604B in CodeWarrior 2.1 

You can only see the assembly process of the program in CodeWarrior 2.1 

Below is A picture of CodeWarrior 10.7 debugging.

UC截图20170929130337.png?

0 Kudos

martin_kovar
NXP Employee
NXP Employee

Hello,

I am sorry, but I still have no idea what are you trying to reach. If you develop your project in CodeWarrior 2.10, use this IDE also to debug.

From the figure you shared, it looks like there is no debug session active, so you cannot step the code. If you want to debug your code using CodeWarrior 10.7, you must create the project (or import it) and start the debug session via this IDE.

Regards,

Martin