Iperf test on Ethernet port of LS1012A

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Iperf test on Ethernet port of LS1012A

davidtu
Contributor I

We have customer and we and to do backhaul gate way base on LS1012A. They are concerning that from past experience of of NXP Ethernet port,  when test GbE with Iperf UDP test only give them 450Mbps. It cannot close reach to 1Gbps. I am wondering if NXP or anyone else really do this test? In my application, we will transfer data from USB3.0 port which speed will be 1 Gbps, then Ethernet port will for their application and also transfer about 1Gbps data. I am not sure if this CPU can do this big data at same time.

0 Kudos
1 Reply

alexander_yakov
NXP Employee
NXP Employee

Sorry, LS1012A is quite new, and I do not see a document with LS1012A performance numbers ready to share, please request it via our Sales/Marketing channel (via your local distributor).

Our distributors page:

Distributor Network|NXP 

Comparing with other processors, I see for example LS1021A can easily sustain two 1-gigabit ethernet links under full load, when executing IPv4 forwarding test. But, forwarding from USB to Ethernet is a different situation in terms of processor load, so in this case resulting performance number may be different.

Have a great day,
Alexander
TIC

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Note: If this post answers your question, please click the Correct Answer button. Thank you!
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

0 Kudos