cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Problem: demo program is downloaded the TWR-K60F120M development board

minminzhengzhen
Contributor I

Hello everyone:

My name is ZhengMin, I’m a postgraduate from jilin university. I’m studying the TWR-K60F120M. I’m using CodeWarrior10.7. There is a K60FN1M0VLQ12 in TWR-K60F120M development board.

When I use a demo project about Kinetis_Examples in CodeWarrior10.7,for example:k60-gpio. The demo project uses a core chip which is MK60N512VMD100.[NF29%66M3)$L4AL0LZ_1QK.png

Even though both MK60N512VMD100 and K60FN1M0VLQ12 belong to Kinetis60, There is a problem in debugging although the demo is built successfully. The problem : Failed to resume target process.Downloading binary to target...6K)0UC]O03QX}LA6VV]0`VL.png

And I want know how to download k60 demo project into my TWR-K60F120M development board.

please everyone help me.

thanks

Labels (1)
0 Kudos
11 Replies

Alice_Yang
NXP TechSupport
NXP TechSupport

Hello Minmin,

There is kinetis 120MHZ bare metal sample , it support the chip K60FN1M0xxx12 on TWR-K60F120M board:

Kinetis® 120MHz bare metal sample code 

Pay attention, if you run it on CW, please use the " KINETIS_120MHZ_SC" folder as workspace:

pastedImage_2.png

then import the demo and build .

Hope it helps

Have a great day,
TIC

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Note: If this post answers your question, please click the Correct Answer button. Thank you!
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

0 Kudos

minminzhengzhen
Contributor I

hello,I use the demo and I use codewarrior10.7. I see the readme which tells the software is codewarrior10.1. I don't know whether it has a little impact. However it still has a problem:

0 Kudos

Alice_Yang
NXP TechSupport
NXP TechSupport

Hi Minmin,

Please delete the folder  of  "fpu".

0 Kudos

minminzhengzhen
Contributor I

thanks!

The demo you gave which can be debugged successfully. In additon,I want to learn the CAN module and USB module about K60, so I want to know whether there is more demo project about CAN module and USB module. Because I am a beginner in studying TWR-K60F120M,I want more sources. If you have them ,please share with me.

thanks very much!

0 Kudos

Alice_Yang
NXP TechSupport
NXP TechSupport

Hi Minmin,

There are three methods you can try :

1. Under "KINETIS_120MHZ_SC", there is USB demo based on IAR, you can use IAR or porting it to CW by yourself.

2. Create PE project on CW by choose "Processor Expert" :

pastedImage_1.png

then add CAN component or USB , there is typical usage you can refer to :

pastedImage_2.png

3. You can also create new bard board project, then copy the code for K60 under CW to your project .

Hope it helps

Have a great day,
TIC

Note: If this post answers your question, please click the Correct Answer button. Thank you!

0 Kudos

minminzhengzhen
Contributor I

Firstly, Under "KINETIS_120MHZ_SC",there is USB demo about K70 rather than K60.And ''KINETIS_120MHZ_SC'' don't include CAN demo.

Secondly, I Create PE project on CW by choose "Processor Expert", it has no CAN component or USB and I don't know how to add CAN component or USB.

0 Kudos

Alice_Yang
NXP TechSupport
NXP TechSupport

Dear Minmin,

About how to create Processor Expert project , please refer to "ProcessorExpertHelp.pdf"(CW MCU v10.7\MCU\Help\PDF) -> Chapter 4 Processor Expert tutorials

BR

Alice

0 Kudos

minminzhengzhen
Contributor I

hello

I am learning the PIT, but there is a problem.The program is built and debug successfully. When the program is running but it cann't get into the Interrupt callback function.

the program is:

0 Kudos

minminzhengzhen
Contributor I

OK,thanks!

0 Kudos

minminzhengzhen
Contributor I

all right. I will have a try.

thanks

0 Kudos

minminzhengzhen