NTSX2102 provide me with a similar part of 1.2v of open drain transceiver?

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

NTSX2102 provide me with a similar part of 1.2v of open drain transceiver?

manojprabhakar
Contributor I

Hi  , I am searching for an open drain transceiver which operates on the 1.2v,1.8v,3.3v , the part (NTSX2102) is working from 1.65v ,please suggest me a part with required operating voltages and it should be an open drain transceiver.

0 Kudos
1 Reply

reyes
NXP TechSupport
NXP TechSupport

Hi,

Due to operational voltages, the logic alternative part would be the NTB0102 which can be supplied at any voltage between 1.2 V and 3.6 V on VCCA: http://www.nxp.com/docs/en/data-sheet/NTB0102.pdf

However, the NTB0102 is not recommended for use in open drain driver applications such as 1-Wire or I2C-bus. For these applications, the NTS0102 level translator is recommended, unfortunately, NTS0102 is operating from 1.65v. So, I hope the NTB0102 can be used in your application, otherwise, I’m afraid that we do not have any other alternative part under operating voltage of 1.2V.

Have a great day,
Jose

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Note: If this post answers your question, please click the Correct Answer button. Thank you!
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

0 Kudos