cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

QorIQ processor in new project.

eugene_volkov
Contributor I

Hello.

In my plane, use QorIQ  processor in new project.

I'm interested, the QorIQ processor line will be updated by the NXP company in the coming years?

0 Kudos
4 Replies

alexander_yakov
NXP Employee
NXP Employee

Please look our recent presentation from FTF forum for the information about further processors in Networking Product segment.

https://community.nxp.com/servlet/JiveServlet/downloadBody/334911-102-1-276069/AMF-NET-T2732.pdf 

Have a great day,
Alexander
TIC

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Note: If this post answers your question, please click the Correct Answer button. Thank you!
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

0 Kudos

eugene_volkov
Contributor I

Hello, Alexander.

QorIQ Power architectures will develop in further? 

0 Kudos

alexander_yakov
NXP Employee
NXP Employee

If you mean QorIQ processors based on Power Architecture, than - according to our recent product roadmap presentation, we dont have plans to announce new processors based on Power Architecture for this moment, but factory team is working on increasing speeds and decreasing power consumption by 10-20% for existing Power Architecture T4xxx devices. New devices will have "1" at the end of partnumber and collectively mentioned as "T4xx1". For more information please search our public web site by "introducing T4xx1" keyword.

0 Kudos

robertoinnocent
Contributor III

In fact there are already (from some months) these chip T4xx1 upgraded and even the T208x chips that have the same reduced power consumption,

T2 Family Low Power Options|NXP 

so I hope the factory team is working on the T chips with 14nm fabrication dimension like the Layerscape ARM new processors, and possibly with Sata3 and Usb3 and DDR4 support.

0 Kudos