Hello, i have a problem in ADC1 group B configuration using MKV31F256 device

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Hello, i have a problem in ADC1 group B configuration using MKV31F256 device

dhaferhannaoui
Contributor II

Hello, i have a problem in ADC group B configuration using MKV31F256 device.

So in my project, the adc1 SE18 channel is configured as group B, and it's triggered using PDB hardware trigger, but the adc conversion didn't start, also i tried to use ADC0, but the same problem.

But when i used the same project but with changing adc1 SE18 channel as group A, the program woks well (adc conversion starts well).

So,I want that the project works also with group B, because i need to use 4 ADC channels in the real project (using adc1(with two channels) and adc0(with two channels)).

you find attached the project and the detailled project description in the main file.

faithfully,

Original Attachment has been moved to: adc_SE18_Groupe_B_Pdb_hw_trig.rar

2 Replies

Robin_Shen
NXP TechSupport
NXP TechSupport

Hi Dhafer,

Please try to modify these two lines:

pdbAdcPreTriggerConfigStruct.enablePreTriggerMask = 1U << DEMO_PDB_ADC_PRETRIGGER_CHANNEL;
    pdbAdcPreTriggerConfigStruct.enableOutputMask = 1U << DEMO_PDB_ADC_PRETRIGGER_CHANNEL;

pdbAdcPreTriggerConfigStruct.png

Best Regards,

Robin

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Note: If this post answers your question, please click the Correct Answer button. Thank you!
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

dhaferhannaoui
Contributor II

Hi Robin,

Thank you for your support.

I tried your proposition, and the program is working well now.

Thank you a lot :smileyhappy: .

Best Regards,

Dhafer

0 Kudos