How to stop CPU (LPC4337) after reset and before starting of the program from internal memory?

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How to stop CPU (LPC4337) after reset and before starting of the program from internal memory?

alexandertolchi
Contributor I

There is mistake in my program: after switching to a new clock CPU don't work and DAP (JTAG/SWD) too - I can't neither erase the internal flash, nor write new program. It is necessary to stop CPU after release of reset and before starting of the wrong program. How to make it?
I use LPC-Link2 and my MCU is LPC4337.

Now I solved this problem: P2_7 = LOW and BOOTLOADER works in ISP mode - in this mode my program with an error is not launched and I could erase flash. But how to solve this problem with the help of the debugger of LPC-Link2?

0 Kudos
1 Reply

jeremyzhou
NXP Employee
NXP Employee

Hi Alexander Tolchinsky,

Thank you for your interest in NXP Semiconductor products and 
for the opportunity to serve you.
You can try this trick to solve the issue by using the debugger LPC-Link2: keep holding the reset switch to assure the level of reset pin keep low until clicks the debug button.
However I'd highly recommend you to choose the ISP mode way.

Have a great day,
TIC

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Note: If this post answers your question, please click the Correct Answer button. Thank you!
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

0 Kudos