IMX6UL_14x14 BDSL DRAM_SDCLK0_P signal

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

IMX6UL_14x14 BDSL DRAM_SDCLK0_P signal

jamesk1
Contributor I

In The IMX6UL_14x14 BDSL file the DRAM_SDCLK0_P signal is set to be bidirectional. The JTAG is unable to read the correct signal back which leads me to believe that the PAD is an output only PAD. Could you confirm this please

Labels (1)
Tags (2)
0 Kudos
3 Replies

Yuri
NXP Employee
NXP Employee

Hello,

Please check JTAG signals and configuration using Table 8 (JTAG recommendations),

sections 7.5 (Boundary scan operation) and 7.6 (I/O pin power considerations) of

Hardware Development Guide for the i.MX 6UltraLite Applications Processor, Rev. 1, 03/2016.

BSDL file :

https://www.nxp.com/webapp/Download?colCode=IMX6_UL_BSDL&appType=license&Parent_nodeId=1431012586080... 

Have a great day,
Yuri

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Note: If this post answers your question, please click the Correct Answer button. Thank you!
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

0 Kudos

jamesk1
Contributor I

Hi

In the generic (PHYSICAL_PIN_MAP : string := "BGA") the DRAM_SDCLK0_P is defined as an "OUT"

but then in the "attribute BOUNDARY_REGISTER of MX6UL: entity is" section it is defined as "bidir"

Hence when a connection test in running on it it believes it is able to read an input from the DRAM_SDCLK0_P pin.

I have changed bidir to output3 believing this is what it should be set as?

could you please confirm this?

0 Kudos

Yuri
NXP Employee
NXP Employee

Hello,

You may change the original BSDL file if it does not contradict Your testing procedure.

Regards,

Yuri.

0 Kudos