cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Issue programming HC08 GZ60 with P&E USB MON08 USB

Haz
Contributor I
Hello,
I have been using the demo 908GZ60 board to develop some code, and finally just made my own PCB with the HC08GZ60.
I populated the board, and flashed a sample program, which only sets up the micro, but does not do anything. I use it to make sure I can flash on my PCB.
Well, everything seemed OK, codewarrior was able to commmunicate with the target board, pass security, etc...erase, flash, verify, and at the end of the programming cycle, it tries to re-initialize the target board and that's when it fails.
It loses commmunication with the target board, and the ping, reset do not work either.
I tried this again with a brand new micro, and an unpopulated bosard (basically, only the HC08 and the bypass caps on VCC5) and the same happened. It seems I can only program it once, and then it is "dead".

Am I missing something???

I attached the circuit I use for the micro.

BTW: The test code works repeatadly on the demo board...

Thanks for anyone who can give me some pointers.

H-
Labels (1)
0 Kudos
1 Reply

Haz
Contributor I
Got it...
IRQ was missing from the schematic. Deleted in the last rev. because WAKE-UP was no longer needed, without paying attention to the programming requirements.

I guess it threw me off as the connections being OK when the board programmed the first time...

Admin, feel free to delete post if needed.

Thanks,
H-

0 Kudos