cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Problem compiling KSDK 1.3 example in KDS 3.2

PedroCastro
Contributor III

Hi,

I have installed KDS 3.2 and the KSDK 1.3 mainline. I have also installed the package inside KDS in order to use it. At this point it was all fine. However, when I import an example from the KSDK_1.3file tree and try to compile it, an error occurs:

make: *** No rule to make target 'C:/Freescale/KSDK_1.3.0/examples/frdmkv31f/driver_examples/i2c/i2c_blocking/master/kds/../../../../../../../lib/ksdk_platform_lib/kds/KV31F51212/debug/libksdk_platform.a', needed by 'i2c_blocking_master_example_frdmkv31f.elf'.
make: Target 'all' not remade because of errors.

Could someone help me solve this issue?

0 Kudos
2 Replies

Alice_Yang
NXP TechSupport
NXP TechSupport

Hello Pedro,

Does this problem been fixed?

If not, please first build the platform library for KSDK.

About the detail steps for  how to build a KSDK demo application, please refer to

Getting Started with Kinetis SDK (KSDK) v.1.3.pdf ->  5 Run a demo using Kinetis Design Studio IDE

Hope it helps

Have a great day,
TIC

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Note: If this post answers your question, please click the Correct Answer button. Thank you!
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

0 Kudos

marek-trmac
NXP Employee
NXP Employee

Hi Pedro,

during import of the example ensure, you will uncheck "Copy projects into workspace" (see attached picture). The examples link some files and if you copy the sources, links do not work.

Capture.PNG

Regards

Marek

Regards,
Marek
0 Kudos