cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

LIN driver alters GPIO in UART mode

ianchuter
Contributor II

Hi 

I have an application running which communicates successfully using the LIN driver on a S9KEAZN16AMLH, however, while the LIN is communicating, the GPIO state is cleared apparently randomly - this stops if the LIN communication stops. The LIN is using UART, so does anyone know why it would be altering the GPIO state?

Labels (1)
Tags (1)
0 Kudos
3 Replies

ianchuter
Contributor II

Hi

Thanks for your reply. This turned out to be an issue with my code - if the interrupt occurred at a certain point the GPIO was being left in a mess - I've restructured this part of my application and it can now ride out the interrupts without issue. 

0 Kudos

kerryzhou
NXP TechSupport
NXP TechSupport

Hi Lan,

Thanks for your updated information.

If you still have question about it, just let me know!

Have a great day,
Kerry

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Note: If this post answers your question, please click the Correct Answer button. Thank you!
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

0 Kudos

kerryzhou
NXP TechSupport
NXP TechSupport

Hi lan Chuter,

Do you mean when the LIN UART pin works, the according GPIO input status also changing?

If yes, the phenomena is correct, because even you configure the pin to other modules function, the GPIO input status also works, it is correct.

Have a great day,
Kerry

Note: If this post answers your question, please click the Correct Answer button. Thank you!

0 Kudos