Contributor I

my test board is 11u14

but the project board  is 1114.

Program does not run the same on project board

0 Kudos
5 Replies

jordanhalgunset
Contributor I

I was not able to find a driver but was to find the programs i needed.

thank you,

jordan

0 Kudos

kerryzhou
NXP TechSupport
NXP TechSupport

Hi Jordan,

You are welcome!

Driver is in folder:lpcopen_v2_00a_keil_iar_nxp_lpcxpresso_11c24\software

Wish it helps you!

Have a great day,
Kerry

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Note: If this post answers your question, please click the Correct Answer button. Thank you!
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

0 Kudos

kerryzhou
NXP TechSupport
NXP TechSupport

Hi Jordan Halgunseth,

You must change the head file to LPC1114, because LPC11U14 and LPC1114 have some difference. The register address also have difference.

Please change the head file, then check the driver, you should better use the LPC1114 driver.

About the LPC1114 driver, you can refer to lpcopen code:

LPCOpen Software for LPC11XX|NXP 

Have a great day,
Kerry

Note: If this post answers your question, please click the Correct Answer button. Thank you!

0 Kudos

jordanhalgunset
Contributor I

I was not able to find the 1114 driver.

Do you know where it is located?

If you have it could you email it me?

thank you,

Jordan

0 Kudos

kerryzhou
NXP TechSupport
NXP TechSupport

Hi Jordan,

Can't you find the code from my last post link?

https://www.nxp.com/downloads/en/software/lpcopen_v2_00a_keil_iar_nxp_lpcxpresso_11c24.zip 

LPCXpresso LPC11C24 board Supports LPC1111/12/13/14/15/00XL C00/C12/C14/C22/C24/D24 (Does not support 'LPC11xxLV')

Have a great day,
Kerry

0 Kudos