My pro license has been locked...

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

My pro license has been locked...

rnb
Contributor II

After W10 update, I was suddenly asked to (re) activated my license.

pastedImage_1.png

Trying to reactivate the license, I got the following message:

pastedImage_2.png

Then I chose OK, Enter the license activation code:

pastedImage_3.png

then my password (checked before, I'm 100% it is the correct one):, and got he following message:

pastedImage_4.png

This mean that my license is still active (I assume), so I do not understand why I got the initial 'reactivation request' ?

Any thoughts?

I also tried to deactivate my license to start from scratch, but got the following during deactivation:

pastedImage_5.png

Labels (2)
0 Kudos
2 Replies

lpcxpresso_supp
NXP Employee
NXP Employee

That activation code appears to be a 2 seat license, both of which have been activated. In order to activate again, you will need to deactivate a seat first. This can be done using the 'mySoftwareLicense' web portal. For more information, please see:

Activating LPCXpresso Pro Edition 

Central administration of activation codes 

Can I move my LPCXpresso IDE (Pro Edition) installation to another machine? 

Note given the error message you are seeing about CDM, I would recommend that you delete your existing license directory before you try activating again :

Where is my license file stored? 

If you need further assistance, please contact our LPCXpresso IDE Pro Edition support team directly using the support contact information provided at the time you purchased your activation code.

Regards,

LPCXpresso Support

0 Kudos

rnb
Contributor II

Did find a  way to 'unlock' the license.

I Went to my license portal, deactivated the license from here and then I was able to reactivate it from IDE.

Problem solved!

0 Kudos