cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

OS Timer Expired

muknight
Contributor I

Hi,

First, I set a software timer, assuming 10ms expire, after the implementation of a long time-consuming function assumes 20ms, during the implementation of this function, the timer expire, but wait until the function is completed, the timeout event is not executed

0 Kudos
5 Replies

estephania_mart
NXP TechSupport
NXP TechSupport

Hello, 

What board are you using? 

Best Regards, 

Estephania 

0 Kudos

muknight
Contributor I

Hello Estephania ,

I using the JN5169 + JN-SW-4168 1595 + JN-AN-1189 1v13 ,External 32MHZ crystal.

Best Regards, 

Pan

0 Kudos

mario_castaneda
NXP TechSupport
NXP TechSupport

Hi Feng,

Are you using software timers? did you add your timer using the OS_TASK?

Could you please provide more details about your implementation?

Best Regards,

Mario

0 Kudos

muknight
Contributor I

Hi Mario,

Thanks for your answer.

I am using the demo project dimmableLight in JN-AN-1189 1V13. There is a Tick Timer and a OS_TASK(Tick Task) in the Demo project.And Tick timer Executes the Tick task when it expires.then :

1. Set the tick timer 10 millisecond expiration time in the initialization function

2.Then, in the set timer after the initialization function to add an execution time greater than 10 milliseconds of action

3.after initialization,tick task is not executed.

0 Kudos

mario_castaneda
NXP TechSupport
NXP TechSupport

Hi Feng,

I am assuuming that you are using the next API OS_eContinueSWTimer, as the example is using, aren't you?

When calling OS_eContinueSWTimer() on a timer that is already running, the expiry time of the timer will remain at the time previously set and will not be changed by this call

Could you please provide the modification that you did in the code? Could you please printf the return value for the OS_eContinueSWTimer()?

Regards,

Mario

0 Kudos