I installed Kinetis Design Studio v3.2.0. I am trying to work on freescale FRDM KL28z board. I am unable to view the EmbSys Register view since there is no MKL28z chip in the configuration of the same. Thank you for the help

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

I installed Kinetis Design Studio v3.2.0. I am trying to work on freescale FRDM KL28z board. I am unable to view the EmbSys Register view since there is no MKL28z chip in the configuration of the same. Thank you for the help

Jump to solution
harikrishnanp
Contributor I

MKL28z is not showing on the EmbSys configuration of the chip.

0 Kudos
1 Solution
ZhangJennie
NXP TechSupport
NXP TechSupport

Hi

I think you can refer this document to add MKL28z to EmbSymRegView.

https://community.nxp.com/docs/DOC-334307 

If you have any specific problem with it, please just let me know.

Have a great day,
Jennie Zhang

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Note: If this post answers your question, please click the Correct Answer button. Thank you!
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

View solution in original post

0 Kudos
3 Replies
harikrishnanp
Contributor I

Thank you for your quick help. I was able to add the device into the Embsys register view configuration. But still I am not able to see any changes in these registers when working with the board.@ZhangJennie

0 Kudos
ZhangJennie
NXP TechSupport
NXP TechSupport

I followed the document, I can add the device to Embsys successfully.

I suggest you create a new workspace to test it again. and make sure your xml file is correct. I enclose it for your referral.

Jennie Zhang

0 Kudos
ZhangJennie
NXP TechSupport
NXP TechSupport

Hi

I think you can refer this document to add MKL28z to EmbSymRegView.

https://community.nxp.com/docs/DOC-334307 

If you have any specific problem with it, please just let me know.

Have a great day,
Jennie Zhang

Note: If this post answers your question, please click the Correct Answer button. Thank you!

0 Kudos