AnsweredAssumed Answered

Need Help with a TWR-K65F180M KSDK "NullPointerException" Error on the MCUXpresso IDE

Question asked by Juan Riveros on Aug 22, 2017
Latest reply on Aug 29, 2017 by Juan Riveros

I'm pretty new to using the MCUXpresso IDE, and the TWR-K65F180 microcontroller, so I'm not sure what to do here, but I keep getting this null pointer exception error when I use the TWR-K65F180 SDK I downloaded and I have no idea what to do at this point. Can anyone explain why this happens and what I can do to fix it? 

NullPointerException

java.lang.NullPointerException
at java.lang.String.contains(String.java:2133)
at com.nxp.mcuxpresso.core.datamodels.providers.SDKManifest.<init>(SDKManifest.java:248)
at com.nxp.mcuxpresso.core.datamodels.providers.SDKManifestFactory.createPackage(SDKManifestFactory.java:45)
at com.nxp.mcuxpresso.core.datamodels.providers.SDKManifestProvider.addToMap(SDKManifestProvider.java:524)
at com.nxp.mcuxpresso.core.datamodels.providers.SDKManifestProvider.access$0(SDKManifestProvider.java:519)
at com.nxp.mcuxpresso.core.datamodels.providers.SDKManifestProvider$1.visitFile(SDKManifestProvider.java:394)
at com.nxp.mcuxpresso.core.datamodels.providers.SDKManifestProvider$1.visitFile(SDKManifestProvider.java:1)
at java.nio.file.Files.walkFileTree(Files.java:2670)
at java.nio.file.Files.walkFileTree(Files.java:2742)
at com.nxp.mcuxpresso.core.datamodels.providers.SDKManifestProvider.refresh(SDKManifestProvider.java:366)
at com.nxp.mcuxpresso.core.datamodels.SDKChipVendorDatabase.refresh(SDKChipVendorDatabase.java:568)
at com.nxp.mcuxpresso.core.datamodels.ui.views.SDKView.doDBRefresh(SDKView.java:948)
at com.nxp.mcuxpresso.core.datamodels.ui.jobs.SDKImportJob.run(SDKImportJob.java:93)
at org.eclipse.core.internal.jobs.Worker.run(Worker.java:55)

Outcomes