cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Seek help about MC33771 driver code

佳强田
Contributor I

Dear all,

I am a Chinese student,I'm designing a battery management system (BMS) based on MC33771 . There are many registers in MC33771, so it confused with me, I don't know how to do it , I  sincerely hope you can help me , can you share the MC33771 driver code with me?  My mail:1078822846@qq.com. Thank you !

Best  wishes!

Jiaqiang  Tian                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                           

Labels (1)
0 Kudos
5 Replies

TomasVaverka
NXP TechSupport
NXP TechSupport

Hi Jiaqiang,

I would recommend looking at our example code for the KIT3377x (FRDM-KL25Z board). It should be a good starting point for your own developments. Attached you can find a complete MC3377x Evaluation Package, the project is located by default in C:\Program Files (x86)\NXP\MC3377x_EvalPackage\EvalSW folder.

Hope it helps.

Best regards,

Tomas

0 Kudos

huangziyi
Contributor II

hello, i am using MC33664 combined with MC33771 to design a battery management system too , my MCU comunicate with MC33664 which is a high votalge isolation chip in spi mode,but MC33664 communicate with MC33771 in TPL mode,I looked into the driver code and wonder  which interface type i should choose, could you help me with this problem ?thank you very much!

pastedImage_1.png

0 Kudos

TomasVaverka
NXP TechSupport
NXP TechSupport

Hi Huang,

In such a case, you should select the TPL mode (IntTPL).

Best regards,

Tomas

0 Kudos

huangziyi
Contributor II

Dear  Tomas,

Thank you very much, you had helped me solve this problem perfectly. And I run into another problem again, in my code , Compare odd cell terminal pre-switch closure results to post switch closure results to determine fault mode according to datasheet <5.9 Table12: CT Open Detect and Functional Verification>.

as follow:
   捕获.PNG

In my understanding , "Open line condition during test execution " means the same with"SWx failed open" .

But ,if so, then why when SWx command close ,  under Open line condition :V=0, but under SWx failed open condition:

Cell voltage much higher? I am confused by the question, could you please help me with it? Much appreciated!      

Best wishes

huang ziyi.

0 Kudos

佳强田
Contributor I

Dear Tomas,

I am very pleased to have received your mail, Thank you for giving me help,it's great for me. Thank you!

Best wishes for you!

jiaqiang Tian

0 Kudos