AnsweredAssumed Answered

Debug and run programs in FRDM-KL82Z

Question asked by Angel Gonzalez on Aug 15, 2017
Latest reply on Aug 16, 2017 by Angel Gonzalez

Hi,

I am having trouble trying to debug and run a program in my FRDM-KL82Z. I have followed all the steps in the guide online:

- Installed the SDK 2.0 with the wizard for the kinetis design studio.

- I have the jlink bootloader loaded in the board.

- I import one of the examples of the SDK ( ../boards\frdmkl82z\demo_apps\bubble\kds )

- I build the project with 0 errors:

Building target: bubble_frdmkl82z.elf
Invoking: Cross ARM C++ Linker
arm-none-eabi-g++ -mcpu=cortex-m0plus -mthumb -mfloat-abi=soft -O0 -fmessage-length=0 -fsigned-char -ffunction-sections -fdata-sections -fno-common -ffreestanding -fno-builtin -Wall -g -T ../settings/MKL82Z128xxx7_flash.ld -Xlinker --gc-sections -Wl,-Map,"bubble_frdmkl82z.map" --specs=nano.specs -mapcs -Xlinker -static -Xlinker -z -Xlinker muldefs -o "bubble_frdmkl82z.elf" -Xlinker --start-group ./utilities/fsl_debug_console.o ./startup/startup_MKL82Z7.o ./startup/system_MKL82Z7.o ./source/bubble.o ./drivers/fsl_clock.o ./drivers/fsl_common.o ./drivers/fsl_flash.o ./drivers/fsl_gpio.o ./drivers/fsl_i2c.o ./drivers/fsl_lpuart.o ./drivers/fsl_smc.o ./drivers/fsl_tpm.o ./board/board.o ./board/clock_config.o ./board/pin_mux.o ./accel/fsl_fxos.o -lm -lg -lgcc -lnosys -Xlinker --end-group
Finished building target: bubble_frdmkl82z.elf

12:59:37 Build Finished (took 1s.532ms)

- I launch the debug with the following configuration.

And when the debug perpective open, the program is already running ( I dont have to press startand the program is supposed to start as halted) 

If I pause the program is always in this state:

Any ideas why?

Thank you,

Angel

Attachments

Outcomes