cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

K21F120M Devie mode with SD card detection on PC

jatinvashisth
Contributor I

Hi All,

I am using KDS with MQX 4.2 with board TWR-K21F120M.

I want to use this board as a USB device when connected to PC with SD card detection. I mean SD card is inserted in Tower board and now I want to access the SD card via PC when tower board is connected to PC. For this I am making the tower board to work as USB device when connected to PC. But I am facing issue as there is no example is given for the SD card as MSD in the MQX 4.2.

Can somebody please help me out as what I need to do for detection of the SD card as a MSD on PC.

Please let me know if you have any questions.

0 Kudos
1 Reply

danielchen
NXP TechSupport
NXP TechSupport

Hi Jatin:

There is a msd demo in the MQX installation folder, it is very similar to your requirement

Freescale_MQX_4_2\usb_v2\example\device\msd

In this demo, ram disk or sd disk can be enabled , there is a macro control it.  in file disk.h

#define RAM_DISK_APP                        (0)
#define SD_CARD_APP                         (1)

unfortunately, TWR-K21F120M is not supported in MQX 4.2, you need to port this example from TWR-K22 to TWR-K21.

Please refer to porting guide.

Freescale_MQX_4_2\doc\usb_v2\USB_Stack_Porting_User_Guide.pdf

If you have questions, please follow the below thread for update

Hi, All I am using KDS and MQX with board Twr-K21F120M mouted with the SD card to work as USB device... 

Regards

Daniel

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Note: If this post answers your question, please click the Correct Answer button. Thank you!
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

0 Kudos