I have some board bring up issue, Need help for setting Boot Config.
The MPU is i.MX6ull, chosen SD card and eMMC for my boot device ,Reference document :IMX6ULLRM Rev. 0, 09/2016
Issue as below :
RM Section 5 -
SD/eSD Boot Fusemap (Table 5-5)
1. BOOT_CFG1  : What is SD Loopback Clock Source Sel ? through SD pad and direct means ?
2. BOOT_CFG1  : Is SD POWER Cycle Enable means that if i had RST pin with my boot deviece, choose -> Enabled via USDHC_RST pad ? if not, choose No power cycle?
3. BOOT_CFG1 [3:2] : How to choose ? any suggestion ?
4. BOOT_CFG1  : Is SDR25 SDR50 SDR104 -> Fast Boot? if not, why?
5. BOOT_CFG2 [7:6] : What is SD Calibration Step means, and how to setting ?
MMC/eMMC Boot Fusemap (Table 5-6)
6. BOOT_CFG1 : Same problem as the 1st point
7. BOOT_CFG1 : Same problem as the 2nd point
8. BOOT_CFG1[3:2] : What is Fast Boot Acknowledge Disable setting depends and its meaning ?
What version of eMMC will it be high speed mode or Regular?
Please help, and extremely grateful!