I am working on Layout of LS1012A based custom board design and using two DDR3L for an interface.
I am using Fly-by method to route DDR3L so please help here to confirm the maximum length support for two DDR3L routing.
Routing details are as per below:
- Total differential Clock length: 2562 mils
- Processor to first DDR: 1420 mils
- first DDR to second DDR: 588 mils
- second DDR to termination: 461 mils
- Processor to first DDR3L maximum distance is 1500 mils (tolerance +/- 250 mil)
- Total maximum distance(From processor to the second DDR3L) for Address Group is 2500 inch (tolerance +/- 250 mils within group)
- Maximum distance between the second DDR3L to termination resistors is 600 mil(tolerance +/- 250 mils)
Lower data byte group and Upper data byte groups are within 1-inch total maximum distance
Thank you in advance