K70 LCDC H_WIDTH settings

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

K70 LCDC H_WIDTH settings

sallys
Contributor I

Hello, I have downloaded the source files for the K70 lcdc example and modified the code for a 800x600 TFT LCD panel. The timings have an hsync pulse width of 128, but since the LCDC_LHCR only has 6 bits available for the H_WIDTH settings, the 128 value is not possible. I am getting scrolling horizontal lines on the left side of my panel that also flicker. Are we setting up the registers correctly? I've attached the datasheet for the panel.

Thanks,

Sally

Labels (1)
Tags (3)
0 Kudos
1 Reply

Hui_Ma
NXP TechSupport
NXP TechSupport

Hi Sally,

I checked the LQ121S1LG81 SPEC, the Hsync pluse width typical value is 128 clock, while the Min. value is 2. I think the K70 LCDC_LHCR register set [H_WIDTH] to 0x3F should be working.

The LQ121S1LG81  LCD clock frequency is in range of [35~42]MHz, how about the K70 LCDC clock setting?

If the LSCLK clock frequency is in range of LQ121S1LG81 spec required?

Thank you for the attention.

Have a great day,
Ma Hui

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Note: If this post answers your question, please click the Correct Answer button. Thank you!
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

0 Kudos