hello,when using the LPCXpersso54608 Rev B(OM13092)board ,I have got some problems. the SDK downloaded from the NXP is“SDK_2.2_LPC54608J512” 。the dirver examples---SD card interrupt demo,in the source code,Fsl_sd.c in the SD_Init () set BUS_WIDTH is 1

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

hello,when using the LPCXpersso54608 Rev B(OM13092)board ,I have got some problems. the SDK downloaded from the NXP is“SDK_2.2_LPC54608J512” 。the dirver examples---SD card interrupt demo,in the source code,Fsl_sd.c in the SD_Init () set BUS_WIDTH is 1

zhixiangzeng
Contributor II

hello,when  using the LPCXpersso54608 Rev B(OM13092)board ,I have got some problems. the SDK downloaded from the NXP is“SDK_2.2_LPC54608J512” 。First,the dirver examples---SD card interrupt demo,in  the source code, in the SD_Init () of  the file Fsl_sd.c  ,set BUS_WIDTH is 1 bit, the download firmware   after compiled  ,the board can not run.According to the schematic, SD card data should be 4 bits, I changed to 4 bits, the program is running, but still reported wrong "SD, card, init, failed..

Labels (1)
0 Kudos
2 Replies

zhixiangzeng
Contributor II
Hi  Carlos,
       Thank you very much for your reply.The problem I mentioned maybe has been solved.I think it's the SD card compatibility problem.When I do the examples, I used the TF card, and then use a adapter  into the SD card. My cards are Sandisk, 16G, Class4, and Sandisk 32G, Class 10. These cards can not  be written or read. But I use a standard SD card (without a adapter), SanDisk, 16G, class4 can read and write, do not change any code.
     I've contacted your agent's FAE, and they've had this problem,too. They're working on it, and  will  give me new code soon. 
     Also, in which document do you refer to the "7.4 SDIF issue"? Can you send me the document.
0 Kudos

Carlos_Mendoza
NXP Employee
NXP Employee

Hi zhixiang zeng,

I’m using the same software version and board revision:

SDK_2.2_LPCXpresso54608 and LPCXpersso54608 Rev B OM13092.

The unmodified example works in 4-bit mode. At the beginning the SD card comes up by default in 1-bit SD mode, but then it is changed into 4-bit mode after startup.

Have you tried using a different SD card?

Hope it helps!

Best Regards,
Carlos Mendoza
Technical Support Engineer

0 Kudos