Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

TPM periodic interrupt on KL03Z

Jump to solution
gschelotto
Contributor V

Hi,

I'm able to configure Flex Timer Module (FTM) as a periodic interrupt request on some Kinetis devices (i.e. KE02Z). However I'd like to do the same with a KL03Z (no FTM but TPM instead). Using the PE and SDK v1.3 I have the next configuration:

Untitled2.png

The IRQHAndler is executed every 1ms and I need to run at 1.25ms. I've changed the Final value (modulo) to 38400 with no success  (the time remains at 1m?. What I'm doing wrong?

regards,

gaston

0 Kudos
1 Solution
Alice_Yang
NXP TechSupport
NXP TechSupport

Hello Gaston,

I want to know how do you know "the time remains at 1m" .

I use the KSDK1.3+PE on KDS (Which IDE do you used ), test on FRDM-KL03 board, I haven't measure the exactly time , I toggle the a LED on TPM interrupt, when I set different value on "Final value" , the frequency of

the LED is different.

First one:

pastedImage_1.png

Second one :

pastedImage_2.png

BR

Alice

View solution in original post

0 Kudos
2 Replies
gschelotto
Contributor V

Hi Alice,

I'm sorry, it just was a silly mistake.... I had marked the Auto Initialization option on TPM configuration and a manually written initialization on my code. So the changes made on PE were not reflected on the final compiled&executed application.

thank you for your help anyway!

gaston

0 Kudos
Alice_Yang
NXP TechSupport
NXP TechSupport

Hello Gaston,

I want to know how do you know "the time remains at 1m" .

I use the KSDK1.3+PE on KDS (Which IDE do you used ), test on FRDM-KL03 board, I haven't measure the exactly time , I toggle the a LED on TPM interrupt, when I set different value on "Final value" , the frequency of

the LED is different.

First one:

pastedImage_1.png

Second one :

pastedImage_2.png

BR

Alice

0 Kudos