Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

imx6q 使用ltib编译uboot2009.08如何生成u-boot.imx

Jump to solution
zhanglijun1977
Contributor I

hi:

我使用imx6q saberlite和saber-sdb两块开发板进行linux开发。

安装了ltib & uboot200908 & linux3.0.35,生成uboot.bin和 uimage都没问题,使用mfgtools烧写spi nor flash需要烧写uboot.imx。

我查了些文章了解uboot前4k需要加入3部分信息,但是在目前环境下mkimage不能识别 imximage,请问是要升级uboot,还是需要别的办法来解决。

Labels (1)
0 Kudos
1 Solution
Rita_Wang
NXP TechSupport
NXP TechSupport

Hi,

About the i.MX6QSDB board no spi nor flash on it. About the imx6q saberlite board you can directly use the images you build to this board. About the download process you can read the ucl2.xml file in the mfgtool file.
Have a great day,
Rita

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Note: If this post answers your question, please click the Correct Answer button. Thank you!
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

View solution in original post

0 Kudos
6 Replies
Rita_Wang
NXP TechSupport
NXP TechSupport

About the diferecnce between u-boot.in and u-boot.imx you can refer to the https://community.nxp.com/thread/309765 in our community.

0 Kudos
Rita_Wang
NXP TechSupport
NXP TechSupport

Hi,

Another method you can use the newest BSP L4.1.15_2.0.0  i.MX 6Quad SABRE Development Board|NXP .
Have a great day,
Rita

Note: If this post answers your question, please click the Correct Answer button. Thank you!

0 Kudos
Rita_Wang
NXP TechSupport
NXP TechSupport

Hi,

About the i.MX6QSDB board no spi nor flash on it. About the imx6q saberlite board you can directly use the images you build to this board. About the download process you can read the ucl2.xml file in the mfgtool file.
Have a great day,
Rita

0 Kudos
zhanglijun1977
Contributor I

Thank you Rita!

I cut uboot.bin first 0x400 byte,and write to saberlite board,it works.

Have a nice day!

0 Kudos
Rita_Wang
NXP TechSupport
NXP TechSupport

I am glad to hear it works.

Have a  nice day

0 Kudos
zhanglijun1977
Contributor I

我看了mfgtools带的uboot.imx和自己生成的uboot.bin的二进制内容,发现uboot.imx没比uboot.bin多出一些内容,反倒是uboot.bin比他多0x400的空白。

0 Kudos