cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Code warrior + USB TAP can not connect to 56F8013 board

weikun
Contributor I

Hi,

I installed code warrior (v10.7) in my pc, win 7 64 bit, and use USB TAP to connect to 56F8013 based board. I build a project but when debug it the following will be pop up. my ccs version is 4.13.

what does it mean? how to solve it?

ccsfigure.PNG

0 Kudos
2 Replies

ZhangJennie
NXP TechSupport
NXP TechSupport

Hi Wei,

I tested 56F8013 board connection with USB tap under CW10.7 on 64bit win7 from my side. My ccs version is also 4.13. however the connection works well on my side. I couldn't reproduce your problem.

Please test below:

1. to avoid old connection association, create a NEW project under a NEW workspace, see how the connection works.

2. See if both of the leds on. TX/RX should blinking normally.

3. to identify if the problem associates one board or one computer. test your USB TAP with another computer and other board. See if USB TAP functions correctly. If USB TAP still can not work, we may consider your USB TAP is damaged. you may change another USB TAP to test your problem.

Have a great day,
Jennie Zhang

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Note: If this post answers your question, please click the Correct Answer button. Thank you!
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

0 Kudos

weikun
Contributor I

my code warrior is version 10.7

0 Kudos