Where can I find spreadsheet mentioned in S32K1xx reference manual?

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Where can I find spreadsheet mentioned in S32K1xx reference manual?

paul0003
Contributor I

I cannot find these following spreadsheet anywhere.  They are mentioned as attachment in S32K1xx reference manual.
  S32K1xx_memory_map.xlsx
  S32K1xx_Trigger_Muxing.xlsx
  S32K14x_IO_Signal_Description_Input_Multiplexing.xlsx

Any idea?

Labels (1)
Tags (1)
0 Kudos
4 Replies

paul0003
Contributor I

Thanks!

0 Kudos

dumitru-daniel_
NXP Employee
NXP Employee

Hi paul0003‌,

The xls files you're looking for are embedded into the S32K Reference Manual

pastedImage_1.png

Hope this helps!

Daniel

0 Kudos

kt1003
Contributor II

So let me get this straight: you attached files into a PDF which is only supported (or even notified!) if you install Adobe Acrobat Reader? I've been reading this document with the PDF reader built into Windows 10 and it didn't even know there were files attached. Ditto Preview on the Mac.

I've got to ask the question: why did you do that? I've now got to install Adobe's software on my machine to get these files. But because of well-known security problems with Adobe software I've got to do this in a clean isolated install just to get the spreadsheets (and even then I don't know if they are vulnerable to infection). This is a nightmare. Perhaps in future releases of this document you could just stick to including them in printed form in an Appendix?

0 Kudos

kt1003
Contributor II

I also note that one of the attachments can't be opened or saved because it's an xlsm file. Please please please please stop doing file attachments!

0 Kudos