Tap: "Error message: ELF is not in expected HALT mode"

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Tap: "Error message: ELF is not in expected HALT mode"

wangli7975
Contributor I

I did initial development on a Freescale P1020 development board, where I could not  download code to the board using the CodeWarrior USB Tap (Rev G).  the CW_PA revision is v10.5.1。

CCS log information:

core_run_mode(serverh=0,*mode)
stop_core(coreh.{serverh=0,cc_index=0,chain_pos=1})
  ERROR(-2147418099): Template specific error code 0x8001000D
parse_error_ext(coreh.{serverh=0,cc_index=0,chain_pos=1}, 2147483661)
  error: ELF is not in expected HALT mode
parse_error_ext(coreh.{serverh=0,cc_index=0,chain_pos=1}, 2147483661)
  error: ELF is not in expected HALT mode
core_run_mode(serverh=0,*mode)

Original Attachment has been moved to: P1020_Program-Flash.tcl.zip

0 Kudos
1 Reply

yipingwang
NXP TechSupport
NXP TechSupport

Hello wang li,

When you create a bare board project for P1020RDB, please select "Download SRAM" or "Connect SRAM" Launch configuration to use L2 Cache to SRAM in the initialization file to avoid to configure DDR controller.

In addition, I didn't find DDR controller initialization or SRAM configuration section in your CCS console log. Did you customize CodeWarrior initialization file based on the one for NXP demo board? If so, please send the your CW initialization file to me to do more investigation.

Have a great day,
TIC

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Note: If this post answers your question, please click the Correct Answer button. Thank you!
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

0 Kudos