First time for this forum newbie, I couldn't find a satisfactory answer while looking through
the this forum, so I figured I should ask.
Up to this point, I've been using the Kinetis Design Studio & a SEGGER J-Link JTAG interface
to update the application in the Flash. But, for field operations, I need to be able to update the
application using the ROM Bootloader.
I just started testing this feature, and as the subject line goes, I get ping response using
the blhost or KinetisFlashTool interfaces (note: tools version is 2.0.0).
1) I have NMI(BOOTCFG0) Line asserted
2) I turn on power to the KL17...
3) I get nothing out serial port.
4) If I then de-assert NMI line at this point and the user application starts up.
5) If I try to use blhost.exe to ping, nothing happens?
a) Am I doing something wrong
b) when I power-up with NMI/(BOOTCFG0) asserted, should I get any output
c) What should happen if I de-assert NMI/(BOOTCFG0) after powering up with it on?
d) What can I do differently?