Did you mean: 

PN5180 Configuration, AWC data

tomasjun
Contributor I

Hello,

I tune the PN5180, FW 4.0, Cockpit ver 4.2:

I can:

- create new gear based protocol value.

- write to EEPROM AWC data (wave shape configuration string).

- load AWC data from EEPROM

- I see changes in the table "Gear Based Protocol value" with current gear changes

The all without impact to register value / e.g. RF_CONTROL_TX:TX Residual Carrier.

After reset of PN5180:  I must load manualy "Load AWC Data from EEPROM" , I see again changes only in table, without impact to behaviour of PN5180 (e.g. TX Residual Carrier)

Please - do you have any idea?

Thank you
Best regards
Tomas

Labels (1)
0 Kudos
3 Replies

tomasjun
Contributor I

Hi Kan,

I can send you part of EEPROM, I think that the AWC data are in the DPC Region. Will it help you for analyze?

But I have only one question now (AWC, protocol 106kbps mod B):
Should we see  the changes  in the table "Gear Based Protocol value" and simultaneously in the  registers - e.g. RF_CONTROL_TX:TX Residual Carrier?

I can see only the changes based on the table into the Cockpit without impact to actuall content of the register. On another side - We see the changees according to gear level during measure on the Micropross Test Station or oscilloscope (residual carrier or  overshots/undershots etc.). So I suppose that AWC is functional.

Thank you for help.
Best regards
Tomas

0 Kudos

Kan_Li
NXP TechSupport
NXP TechSupport

Hi Tomas,

Thanks for the information! I need the detailed steps information to reproduce the issue you met, and when it can be reproduced on my side, I can check with the R&D team for this issue. so can you give me a procedure how to make this issue happen?

Thanks for your patience!

Have a great day,
Kan

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Note: If this post answers your question, please click the Correct Answer button. Thank you!
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

0 Kudos

Kan_Li
NXP TechSupport
NXP TechSupport

Hi Tomas,

How did you create new gear based protocol value? Would you please provide more details on it? Thanks for your patience!

Have a great day,
Kan

Note: If this post answers your question, please click the Correct Answer button. Thank you!

0 Kudos