Hi All, I am interfacing the K22FN512 with CP2102 in which K22 will act as a host and CP2102 as a USB device. I am able to enumerate the CP2102 but communication is not happening. I am using the MQX USB host CDC example. My prime target is to give CP2102

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Hi All, I am interfacing the K22FN512 with CP2102 in which K22 will act as a host and CP2102 as a USB device. I am able to enumerate the CP2102 but communication is not happening. I am using the MQX USB host CDC example. My prime target is to give CP2102

jatinvashisth
Contributor I

I am using MQX example of USB host CDC serial communication.

I am able to enumerate the CP2102 board and it is in resume state.

But I am not able to send command on it.

Like when I want to send the set descriptor command to it ( Interface descriptor) it is not giving me the same value when I do the get descriptor.

I am using K22FN512 on a FRDM board as USB host. Kindly support to get these two boards get communicated.

Thanks and Regards,

Jatin Vashisth

0 Kudos
1 Reply

danielchen
NXP TechSupport
NXP TechSupport

Hi  Jatin Vashisth

I assuem you are using MQX 4.1,  to get the USB host cdc work,several steps needs to be done.

Please refer to the below link to see whether it helps

https://community.nxp.com/docs/DOC-101456 

Have a great day,

Daniel

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Note: If this post answers your question, please click the Correct Answer button. Thank you!
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

0 Kudos