cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

About System Reset Status Register of K24

ruiyeqin
Contributor I

Hello.

I try to read SRS0 and SRS1 of k24 when power on,but it always indicates a reset caused by LOCKUP event rather than POR. And,when i use "NVIC_SystemReset();" to reset the system,it always indicates a reset caused by SW,but when OSC_CR with 10 pF internal capacitors is used.it sometimes indicates a reset caused by SW,otherwise indicates a reset caused by LOCKUP when i use "NVIC_SystemReset();" to reset the system.

Labels (1)
0 Kudos
1 Reply

Robin_Shen
NXP TechSupport
NXP TechSupport

Hi ruiye,

After test the bubble example in SDK_2.2_TWR-K24F120M with IAR , I didn't find this problem on TWR-K24F120M.
Have you try to test the examples in SDK_2.2_TWR-K24F120M?
If the outside circuit of System oscillator is different from TWR-K24F120M, you can create new configuration based on SDK by using MCUXpresso Config Tools.

MCUXpresso Config Tools.png

MK24FN256xxx12mex.png

Best Regards,

Robin

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Note: If this post answers your question, please click the Correct Answer button. Thank you!
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

0 Kudos