PN7X62 smartcard 7816

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

PN7X62 smartcard 7816

sergioa
Contributor III

Hello I'm running the PN7462AU_ex_ phExCT7816 example and in the fuction phRomhalCt_ColdActivateConfig() always have status 0xC093 (0x93 */ PH_ERR_CT_CLASS_CHANGE_INDICATED, /**< Atr having class indicator came.*/).

Can you help me ? I'm not was doind wrong.

thanks in advance

Labels (1)
0 Kudos
9 Replies

benten
Contributor II

Did you manage to connect to TDA via ioaux / clkaux?
I have the same symptom - phRomhalCt_ColdActivateConfig - returns an error. And this causes the function does not want to go to read ATR.

I am afraid that the SDK authors have not tested the support for phhalCt_SwitchSlot (E_AUXILIARY_SLOT);

0 Kudos

AlexanderB
NXP Employee
NXP Employee

Hello benten‌,

which chip are you using? The PN7362 does not support contacted. If you want to use contacted cards you have to use a PN7462.

Please have a look at the PN7462 family datasheet and its comparison table: PN7462 Family Datasheet

Best regards,

Alexander

0 Kudos

benten
Contributor II

Dear nxf51451‌,

I use PN7462 - with OM27462CDKP development board and TDA development board.

I found problems (and fix it internaly) to connect with tda (IO_EXT and CLOCK_EXT) like this:

• set registry to publish clock and IO to CLKAUX and IOAUX
  • phRomhalCt_ColdActivateConfig - it wants to set master card, skip error code
  • activatecard wants to change voltage after ATR, skip "voltage" loop
  • phhalCt_Receive checks that master card exists - skip checks

Now it looks that works. My sugestion is - that somebody at NXP should check SDK and try use it with TDA.

Best regards,

Kamil

0 Kudos

sergioa
Contributor III

Hi Kan Li I tried to receibed the ATR .

I had clk_aux in the PN7462 . But not in the PN7362 do you know if this chip support auxiliar slot ?

thanks in advance.

0 Kudos

Kan_Li
NXP TechSupport
NXP TechSupport

PN7362 has clk_aux on Pin 2, please refer to page 6 from the following link for more details.

http://www.nxp.com/docs/en/data-sheet/PN736X.pdf 

Have a great day,
Kan

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Note: If this post answers your question, please click the Correct Answer button. Thank you!
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

0 Kudos

sergioa
Contributor III

HI Kan Li the main problem is tha all the functions phRomhalCt_ in ROM in the PN7462 don't work in the PN7362.

For example phRomhalCt_ColdActivateConfig. So that the auxiliary slot don't work autmatically in this chip.

thanks in advance

0 Kudos

AlexanderB
NXP Employee
NXP Employee

Hello sergioa‌,

I think there was a misunderstanding. The PN7362 does NOT support contacted. If you want to use contacted cards you have to use a PN7462 or PN7412.

Have a look at the family datasheet: PN7462 Family Datasheet

Best regards,

Alexander

0 Kudos

sergioa
Contributor III

Hello the problem was in present pin .

Now The card is detected but not ATR is received . I had 0x8A error (PH_ERR_CT_TIME_OUT_ATR_10080ETU, /**< ATR char waiting timeout 10080etu error.*/) in the ProcessActivation function.

Can you help me ? 

thanks in advance

0 Kudos

Kan_Li
NXP TechSupport
NXP TechSupport

Hi Sergio,

This Example Supports 7816 profile for S-Costa card for Ct Module, and supports S-Costa card Activation, MF ,EF Creation and Selection also writes and reads binary to selected EF in Scosta card, so please check if your card is a S-Costa card.

Have a great day,
Kan

Note: If this post answers your question, please click the Correct Answer button. Thank you!

0 Kudos