FXTH87 in NO_LF_PWU_WAKEUP, (first) frame sent is wrong.

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

FXTH87 in NO_LF_PWU_WAKEUP, (first) frame sent is wrong.

alickaufmann
Contributor I

Hi,

I am using the FXTH87 with the NO_LF_PWU_WAKEUP mode with the PWU_PERIOD to 5 seconds (I tried about any time). The problem is every time a PWU occures and the frame is send, the frame is corrupted. If I add several send commands like so :

vfnSendCompleteRFFrame();
instead of sending just one frame in at PWU, I always get the first frame corrupted and the following frame which have the right CRC. It is like if while it is sending the first frame he is calibrating. Because I want to consume least current, I want to send just one frame each time. How to correct this to have the fist frame already correct?

Tags (1)
0 Kudos
1 Reply

darioarias
NXP Employee
NXP Employee

Hello ,

I would like to have more details about the communication you are setting up. Which is the receiver you are using? Which is demo project you are using? if you did not modify the FXTH demo project, the problem should not come from it. Maybe on the receiver side there is a wrong reception sequence so the first frame is not well received but the second is. If there is a RF reception buffer, are you clearing it? or Does the RF receiver need a settling time once enabled?

Thanks,

Darío

0 Kudos