He

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
gouthamdugyala
Contributor I

Hi,

I'm using LPC5410x NXP controller, we are implementing SPI FIFO-DMA full duplex mode. As of now we understand that SPI Tx register has 32-bit register(16-bit for control/16-bit for DATA) whereas SPI Rx register 32-bit register dedicated to DATA.

To work in full duplex mode, i configured the control register for MasterTx and its working fine. should i configure the same to SlaveTx??

Whether configure or not we are missing few bytes initially and duplication happening at end.

Please suggest how to handle SlaveTx data

Chethan

Tags (1)
0 Kudos
1 Solution
jeremyzhou
NXP Employee
NXP Employee

Hi goutham dugyala,

Thank you for your interest in NXP Semiconductor products and 
the opportunity to serve you.
I'd highly recommend you to refer to the dma_transfer demo from the SDK of the LPC54102, this demo illustrates how to use spi driver with DMA and you can create the SDK via the link below.
Have a great day,

TIC

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Note: If this post answers your question, please click the Correct Answer button. Thank you!
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

View solution in original post

0 Kudos
1 Reply
jeremyzhou
NXP Employee
NXP Employee

Hi goutham dugyala,

Thank you for your interest in NXP Semiconductor products and 
the opportunity to serve you.
I'd highly recommend you to refer to the dma_transfer demo from the SDK of the LPC54102, this demo illustrates how to use spi driver with DMA and you can create the SDK via the link below.
Have a great day,

TIC

Note: If this post answers your question, please click the Correct Answer button. Thank you!

0 Kudos